What it is: An artist-inspired eyeshadow palette with seamless color transitions, offering blendable and wearable shades in a range of finishes and textures from matte to metallic.
Who it's for: All skin types.
What it does: These five soft, complementary shades with airy, finely milled textures are designed using an innovative multi-press technique which provides a continuous form, offering effortless blending and artistry. Buildable, long-wearing and crease-resistant, the eyeshadows can be used in the crease, as a base or as a liner, and the unique sculptural design of the palette provides superior control for picking up and blending pigment.
- Obscura: earth tones of cream, smoky brown, rose gold, coffee and cool bronze.
- Monochrome: rose tones of warm ivory, rose nude, peony pink, light mauve and dark chocolate.
- Graphite : (Smokey) Warm Ivory, Copper Gold, Deep Brown, Gun Metal, Silver
- Infinity: warm neutrals of warm ivory, dusty rose, bronzed mauve, cool taupe and dark cocoa.
- Exposure: plum shades of champagne, aubergine, bronze, black violet and lilac.
- Color Field: olive shades of warm ivory, champagne gold, taupe brown, golden olive and forest green.
- Atmosphere: cool neutrals of pale ivory, pale pink, taupe, espresso and charcoal.
How to use: Unlike traditional formulas, Modernist Eyeshadows are soft and airy. Use a light hand when dipping your brush or use your fingertips to apply the product. When applying with a brush, tap off excess product before applying. Use a smudger brush in the narrow valleys of the palette for a more precise, detailed application. Use an allover shadow brush on the smoother surface areas of the palette for broader application. Deeper shades and shimmer shades can be layered for intensity or may be used with a damp brush for a more dramatic effect. Use with an eyeshadow base or primer for longer wear.
- Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free
- Not tested on animals
- Made in the USA