Sara Adams Pro Round Maxi Camouflage High Teach Brush #04
Pro Round Maxi Camouflage - High Teach Brush #04
A Blurring Buffer Brush ultimate artistry tool sculpting and blending. , give you the unrivaled control to help control redness and discoloration , great for buffing and sculpting small areas of the face. It fits perfectly on the cheek to seamlessly diffuse any harsh lines.
The dome shape helps evenly distribute product while the short bristles help provide a smooth finish on the skin .The rounded bristles work with all product formulas.
ultra-soft luxurious vegan synthetic bristles yarns , designed to easily apply foundation into skin to set and finish any look.
the Velvet like handle helps offer ultimate control in makeup application to help you create any makeup look you desire .
The paper of the packaging FSC Certified , and the wood of the handle are made of sustainably managed forests .
How do I use it:
- Use swirling motions to lightly coat your brush in your powder foundation . Tap excess foundation back into the pot by tapping the brush on the rim.
- Apply the foundation in circular motions to cheeks, forehead, under eyes. For extra coverage, try tapping the brush on your skin to add more product.
- Use the tip of the brush to contour and blend over areas you want to sculpt, such as the hollows of your cheekbones, jawline, temples, forehead, and the sides of the nose.
- Use the tip of the brush to build product for extra definition.
- Build product as needed for desired coverage.
How to Clean The Brush:
- Wash in gentle cleaner, mild soap or shampoo weekly.
- Cleanse in the palm of your hand, rinse and lay flat on a towel to dry.
Handmade in Italy .
Leave a comment